Mittwoch, 22. April 2015

My TBR Pile(s)

I actually do have two TBR piles because one of them is at my parents house while the other one is at my dorm room.
I will show you some pictures of my TBR piles and the name of the books but won't go into to much detail about it because there are simply to many books and this post would go one forever.

TBR Pile at my parents house:

This is the TBR Pile at my parents house.

1. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens.
2. Lady Chatterley by D.H. Lawrence
3. Les Vampires Argenau ny Lynsay Sands -  a French book.
4. hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.
5. The first four books in the Artemis Fowl Series by Eoin Colfer.
6. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux.

On this picture you can still see The Book Thief by Macus Zusak. Since this picture was taken I read the book, but as I wasn't at my parents house any longer but back at my dorm room I wasn't able to take a new picture.

The TBR pile at my parents house includes a total of 9 books.


TBR Pile at my dorm room:

 This one is way bigger than the one at my parents house.

1. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.
2. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.
3. Sense and Sensebility by Jane Austen.
4. Die wirkliche Mittelerde by Arnulf Krause (I did not found the same book in English, so it seems to be only available in German)
5. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien.
6. The Unfinished Tales of Númenor and Middle-Earth by J.R.R. Tolkien,
7. Book 6 to 10 in the House of Night Series by Krisitn and P.C. Cast.
8. Goddess of Love, Goddess of Light, Goddess of Spring (which I bought k´just after I took this picture), Goddess of the Rose and Warrior Rising by P.C. Cast.
9. Forsaken by Jana Oliver.
10. A Chalice of Wind by Cate Tiernan.
11. Schattenblüte by Nora Melling (which is only avaiable in German)
12. The Host by Stephanie Meyer.
13. Awaken at Dawn by C.C. Hunter
14. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand.
15. pretty by Scott Westerfield.
16. The White Princess by Phillipa Gregory
17. Sense and Sensebility by Joanna Trollope.
18. Torment, Passion, Rapture and Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate.
19. Appollo's Angels by Jennifer Homans.
20. Bunheads by Sophie Flack.
21. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
22. Pretty Little Things by Jillian Hoffman.
23. Perfum. The Story of a murderer by Patrick Süskind.
24. Hamlet by William Shakespeare.
25. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - which I actually started but have not finished yet.
26. One hundred Names by Cecilia Ahern.

If I haven't counted wrong this TBR pile holds 39 books.

My total amount of unread books therefore is 47 books.
It is actually less than I expected but still I think I should cut it down as fast as possible.

So, how big is your TBR pile?

Lots of Love,
Maddie